Saturday, June 8, 2013

A Chronicle of Influence - THEN & NOW. Lake Oswego Festival of the Arts Show. JUNE 21, 22, 23, 2013

I would like to invite you to the Arts Council of Lake Oswego Festival of the Arts. This year is the 17th annual Chronicle Exhibit. I am one of 50 participating artists invited to show work at the Chronicle Exhibit. This years theme is THEN & NOW. It is an exhibition exploring the nature of artists' working relationships, collaboration and mentor-ship. Thomas Kenneth Conway, a past show winner, invited me to collaborate with him on a painting theme. Together we chose to paint a recipe. We selected GUACAMOLE as our theme. Tom and I have not seen each others paintings. We chose to be surprised opening night of the show, June 21st. I will be at the show from 6pm to 9pm if you would like to join me. Here is my entry into the show. "Guacamole", oil, 13"x31". $1500

No comments: